At RTC we recommend Aspen Fuel in for all our 2 stroke and 4 stroke garden machinery. Each machine is assembled and fuelled with Aspen before being tested ready for the customer handover. There are a host of long term benefits in continuing to use this cleaner, greener fuel in your garden machinery.
Aspen 4 is alkylate petrol without oil – suitable for lawnmowers, rotary cultivators and other garden machinery with 4-stroke engines. Ordinary petrol contains ethanol which attracts moisture and can cause engine failures. This Alkylate fuel contains no ethanol and is virtually free from harmful substances that can cause serious health problems. It also keeps the spark plugs and combustion chamber of your machine cleaner. It can be stored for a long time without any deterioration in quality, which makes your engine easy to start – even after long standstill periods. There are numerous environmental benefits, such as reducing the formation of ground-level ozone (smog) by about 40%.
Aspen 2 is alkylate petrol premixed at 50:1 with a premium quality biodegradable 2-stroke oil. Suitable for chainsaws, strimmers, hedge trimmers and other groundcare machinery with 2 stroke engines. The oil in Aspen 2 has been selected and developed for the future. It is fully synthetic with as much as 60% renewable content. It is biodegradable and free from ash and solvents. The oil gives an extremely clean engine and has optimum lubrication characteristics at all engine temperatures.
- Using Aspen prevents machine breakdown due to stale and dirty fuel, meaning less potentially expensive repair bills and down time.
- Your machine will be more likely to start first time, every time, even after the winter hibernation period
- Aspen fuel can be stored for years without deterioration.
- Less breakdowns means more productivity and a longer machine life.
- Using premixed 2 Stroke eliminates the need for you to mix yourself.
- Aspen is virtually odourless and is better for your health and that of the environment.
- More professional users are switching their fleet to Aspen, demonstrating their greener credentials. We can arrange bulk shipment to your premises, just ask for more information